At Pioneer Family Pools, we base our company on trust, efficiency and reliability to help ensure we give our clients the positive experience and long-lasting relationship they are looking for. Working as a collaborative team, we make sure customer satisfaction is always at the core of our actions and decision making. We continue to ensure clients concerns are addressed effectively and professionally. Join our team today!
- Provide guidance and recommendations to customers based on their needs and concerns. Help troubleshoot any pool or spa issues they might be having.
- Analyzing pool and spa water, making recommendations and addressing issues related to water chemistry and sale of chemicals.
- Answering a high volume of inbound and outbound daily calls, giving guidance and accurate advice over the phone.
- Help stock, price, and face merchandise
- Perform cashier duties such as, cashing out customers, checking inventory, ordering product, etc.
- Any other responsibility and duties that may be assigned
- Must be comfortable working with and around chemicals
- General computer knowledge and customer service experience is an asset
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and remain flexible to unanticipated issues.
- Training will be provided
- The position requires standing for a 1 – 8 hour period. The duties are mainly performed indoors with minimal time spent outdoors.
Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates, including early morning, evening and weekend shifts and hours is necessary
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Seasonal
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $15.50-$16.50 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- pool and/or spa: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person