KAD Consulting Services is a Chartered Professional Accounting Services Company dealing with Financials, Tax Planning, Business Consulting and Accounting for Corporates and Individuals
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Wellness programs
- Work-from-home days
Reporting directly to the Director and Head of Operations, Learning, Development and Talent Administrator is responsible for supporting the culture and growth of the organization through the development of people and process through our Business Philosophy. This role supports the organization by developing and supporting systems and program to support the overall health of the organization through our people. For example, the role is accountable for the execution of the culture in onboarding, training, performance processes programs to support the development of our people throughout the organization.
- Working with the Director and Head of Operations to develop and implement various initiatives aimed at plant success and organizational health at both the plant level and organization wide.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on, employee development, coaching and feedback, performance leadership and action planning.
- Support the roll out and continued integration of the KAD Leadership Profile throughout the organization
- Develop solutions using existing investment in Psychometrics to help teams to work together more effectively and to help leaders be able to use their profile to increase self-awareness and then to develop their leadership based on knowledge gained about themselves and leading their teams
- Actively participates in the planning, coordination, and execution of the KAD Leadership Summit.
- Evaluate, recommend, select tools to measure organizational engagement
- Recommend, design and execute on tools
- Analyze results, communicate findings and recommend process and methods to define actions for the organization
- Develop onboarding programs, one for new salaried, and one for new leadership employees to ensure strong foundation and understanding of KAD culture and leadership immediately after hire.
- Determine and develop tools (e.g. training , coaching workshops, job aids, and 1:1 support) to support culture of ongoing feedback and coaching at all levels in the organization. Develop custom/local solutions to assist managers both in the Accounting, Administration and in other areas of the business.
- Support, create, execute and evaluate Performance and Development cycles for organization linking to Leadership Model and Business Philosophy
- Working in partnership with the Operations Leadership Team support plant needs by providing support to plant leadership teams and/or HR Operations teams.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related discipline from an accredited institution required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of Human Resources experience with particular focus on talent management, adult learning and organizational development required. Large sized company experience is preferred as well as supplementary HR Operations experience.
- Proven success developing, and or designing, and implementing OD and talent initiatives for geographically dispersed business with knowledge of organizational design principles.
- Excellent relationship building skills, ability to connect and foster productive relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels within the organization.
- Designing, establishing governance regarding Training platforms, LMS tools highly desired
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, ability to facilitate effective meetings and training events for large groups of people grounded in solid understanding of adult education principles.
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching, mentoring skills as well as a proven ability to influence change.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $44,831.35-$55,000.08 per year
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T2Z 3R6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Calgary, AB T2Z 3R6