We are currently seeking a dental receptionist/client care coordinator.
DHstudio is a prevention focused dental clinic; there are no dentists on site!
Our team of Registered Dental Hygienists provide preventive dental care (like dental cleanings) and professional teeth whitening in a relaxed, non-judgemental, spa-like setting.
We love connecting with our community in unique and meaningful ways on social media and on the ground and we're looking for a new team member who is excited about growing and learning along with us!
A big part of what we do involves helping our clients restore their oral health confidence and overcome dental shame/anxiety.
Our values include: access to care, social responsibility and innovation.
If caring for humans, their health and working as a team to elevate the dental hygiene experience sounds like something you could get passionate about, please apply to work with us!
Experience working in a health related field (particularly those dealing with insurance companies) is an asset, but not a requirement.
We're excited to grow our DHstudio family!
- greeting clients
- scheduling and organizing appointments
- managing accounts receivable
- navigating our dental software, online booking platform and digital forms
- helping us tweak our existing systems
- keeping an eye on the online booking systems
- communicating with clients via email, text and on the phone
- light cleaning of the reception area
- coordinating care with dental clinics and requesting records
- processing billings for clients and collecting payments
- corresponding with dental insurance companies and submitting claims electronically and on paper
- helping clients understand their insurance coverage
- Monday: off
- Tuesday: 9am-8pm
- Wednesday: 9am-8pm
- Thursday: 9am-4:30pm
- Friday: 10am-4pm
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Logy Bay, NL A1K 3B3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-15