Ready for a new challenge? Robert Bury & Co., a well established leader in the distribution of many high quality products to various woodworking related industries, is looking for a motivated, autonomous candidate to fill an Customer Service Representative position. Located in the Inkster Industrial Park, we offer benefits, profit sharing, and a chance at advancement! If you are interested in joining our award winning team, please contact us.
- Ideal candidate, but not limited to, would have knowledge of wood working industry and/or experience in sales & design (3+ years preferable).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Duties within office environment include order entry, inside sales, customer service, and answering phones.
- Respond quickly to needs of clients, solutions provider.
- Complete quotes and enter orders accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Dedicated to achieving Division’s goals and objectives.
- Work as a Team with Sales and Warehouse staff.
- Present yourself in a professional manner.
- All other duties as required.
- Competitive salary commensurate with work experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-11-17
Expected start date: 2023-11-20