Are you seeking a fast paced and vibrant work culture? telMAX is a young companybased in York Region with ambitious plans to bring the residents of the area the latest Fibre Optic based Internet, TV, and Phone services.
telMAX seeks motivated, driven individuals to join our team of winners and conquer sales targets to support our company and its growth!
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity and make a significant impact on your career!
What you get:
- Wage + Commissions!
- Full training
- Exciting team environment
- Company tablet, allowing you to showcase and demonstrate telMAX products quickly and easily
- Full benefits package after three (3) months of service, including:
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan
- RRSP Employer Matching
- $30 a month cell phone allowance
It’s important to have you “boots on the ground” where the action is. You will provide best in class service to our customers to enrich our communities with telMAX Fibre.
- Driver’s license with a clean driver abstract
- A reliable personal vehicle
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written.
- Work hard play hard attitude
telMAX is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
telMAX is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and work environment. We seek to provide accessibility for all applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require an accommodation at any point in the hiring process and we will work to meet your needs.
If you are a people person and think this is your type of role, send your application with a covering letter explaining your relevant experience to [email protected].
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond Hill, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person