Do you have a passion for product organization and building strong relationships by working with others? This opportunity may be for you.
Solo Stove is seeking seasonal warehouse associates to assist with the day to day warehouse operations. In this role you will unload and load trucks, process returns, shrink wrap products, as well as ship and receive products.
If you have a self-starter mentality and with a natural ability for team communication, we may have the perfect job for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for outbound pick and pack fulfillment, bulk wholesale shipments
- Kitting orders – (Consolidating items into one package)
- Warehouse Maintenance / Housekeeping – Keeping area tidy
- Restocking picking area with bulk inventory
- Build pallets for bulk orders to client specifications
- Checking in drivers who arrive with deliveries
- Manually unload trailers of product using conveyors
- Manually building and wrapping pallets of product to be stored
- Inspecting returned product for damage and if it is resalable
- Repackaging, re-kitting products for resale
- Sorting items for resale or reuse
- Maintaining report of all processed returns
- Destroying all unsellable product
High School diploma or equivalent, required
- Forklift experience preferred
- 1 + years of warehouse experience
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs
- Proficient in basic computer skillsMultitasker on-time project delivery
- Competitive salary
- 3 weeks of PTO + 3 wellness days per year
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees
- 401(k) with 3% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible spending account
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Generous employee discount
- Employee product library program
- Priceless opportunity to work with the coolest team ever!
SoloStove participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program here.