MBW Courier Inc, Part of the Municipal Group of Companies has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing unmatched quality service to our customers and employing quality employees. Our services include Courier Services, Light LTL, and Third-Party Logistics to the province of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland. We are currently looking for a 5 Ton Truck or Courier Driver to join our team based out of Moncton, NB.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive a 5-ton and/or cube truck.
- Pick up & deliver varieties of items to various locations.
- Physical labor/handling of shipments weighing upwards of 50-75 lbs.
- Load & unload deliveries through a variety of mechanisms & delivery assistance devices.
- Use technology to map routes, deliver/pickup/track shipments & communicate universally.
- Ensure documents are delivered and entered accurately.
- Maintain route supply inventory to ensure prompt delivery to customers.
- Maintain an accurate variety of daily paperwork and turn in accordingly.
- Performing all customer tasks in a polite, resourceful, and professional manner with professionalism and overall excellent customer service throughout the process.
- Any other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience driving professionally preferred.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work.
- Reliable and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently and make responsible decisions.
- Must have good listening and verbal communication skills.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License (required)
- Class 3 considered an asset.
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Driving: 2 years (preferred)
- Class 5 Licence (required)
- Class 3 Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person