VTEK Consulting Group Inc. has had extensive experience in the oil and gas industry for more than 20 years. Over the past few years, our firm has experienced unprecedented growth, making us one of the leaders in the industry.
- The annual salary that stands out from the market and is base on experiences.
- Full package for the group insurance.
- A pension fund with contributions.
- Flexibility of working hours (7 am - 6 pm)
- Paid sick days.
- Close few days for Christmas holidays.
- Assist in monitoring and controlling the project performance (scope, time, cost, quality and risk).
- Analyze and identify gaps between approved budget vs actual costs.
- Provide project planning support, including scheduling. budgeting, performance monitoring, variance analysis, status reporting, and resource planning.
- Evaluate the project schedule, costs, and quality targets, applying governance controls as necessary to enable the successful delivery of the project.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, supporting the development of the CAPEX estimate
- Contribute to the risk management processes and establishment /follow up on contingency, develop presentation documentation as required for project teams and consolidate project status reports.
- Identify trends and root causes of deviations against the baseline and recommend remedial actions.
- Ensure the coordination of estimating effort with all disciplines to compile the project budget for each phase of the project development.
- Ensure the coordination of planning sessions and workshops to compile the master project schedule and definition and follow up of the baseline and critical path.
- Coordinate the project change management process and ensure project change impacts are properly integrated in the project plan (scope, cost, schedule).
- Responsible to issue the required status reports to project internal and external stakeholders, including input to the PMO portfolio dashboard.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with stakeholders and able to effectively collaborate with others, building strong relationships with colleagues, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and work well in a team environment, and exhibit leadership qualities.
- Strong background in project management and be able to effectively manage multiple projects at once.
- Highly organized, able to work well under pressure, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of HSE regulations.
- Vast experience in scheduling and planning, cost control, and budgeting
Type d'emploi : Permanent, Temps Plein
Capacité à faire le trajet ou à déménager:
- Oakville, ON L6J 7L4: Faire le trajet sans problème ou prévoir un déménagement avant de prendre son poste (Souhaité)
- oil and gas: 3 ans (Souhaité)
Lieu du poste : Télétravail hybride à Oakville, ON L6J 7L4