WHO IS PIRTEK Canada?
PIRTEK is the global leader in hydraulic and industrial hose service. We operate in 23 countries, with 475+ locations and 1200+ mobile service vehicles worldwide. Our franchise locations provide best-in-class on-site mobile hose maintenance and replacement service, with a 1-Hour ETA and 24/7/365 availability. Powered by an industry-leading approach to sales and service and over 40 years of experience serving various customers and essential industries, PIRTEK knows what it takes to get our customers up and running.
PIRTEK – Calgary North, part of the Pirtek Alberta Group, the nation’s leading provider for on-site hydraulic and industrial hose replacement is hiring for the position of Financial Administrator.
A PIRTEK Financial Administrator is an integral role in any PIRTEK Service & Supply Center. This position involves general bookkeeping, collections, invoice processing, A/P, A/R, bank reconciliations, customer service, and general office administration.
Working in a PIRTEK Center is a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The PIRTEK Center Financial Administrator provides essential support for the overall operation of the business.
· Manage general bookkeeping, collections, invoice processing, A/P, A/R, bank reconciliations, customer service, and general office administration.
· Develop a thorough understanding of the Syteline ERP system and offer support to other branch personnel including the MSST’s and the Ownership Group
· Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents.
· Maintains records, documentation, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files such as employee files.
· Organize/schedule meetings and taking detailed minutes.
· Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· A strong understanding of accounting systems and the importance of maintaining financial records for compliance
· Functional Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Particularly Word and Excel
· ERP System Experience (Syteline, SAP or Similar)
· Strong Communication Skills
· Customer Service Experience
· Strong Multi-Tasking Abilities
· 2-3 years of General Office Experience (experience in a service-related or similar industry is a bonus)
· Associate degree in business or Related Field Preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have strong bookkeeping / financial administration experience with an ERP System?
- ERP systems: 2 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-27