We have an exciting career opportunity for a Level II Dental Assistant to join our growing team of dental professionals based in the beautiful town of Paradise, NL. The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated individual who is a good fit with our core values of excellent patient care, dependability and with a professional but friendly attitude.
This is a full-time position (4 week days with some evenings) and benefits plus vacation. The successful candidate would be highly driven to deliver an exceptional standard of care to our patients, as well as help them by understand treatment plans and dental care routines geared towards the patients needs.
Paradise Dental Care is the 2023 Business Excellence Award winning clinic that has been the primary and largest provider of Dental Care services to Paradise with a growing patient base in St. John’s, CBS, Mt. Pearl and adjoining areas. Our team's mission is to strive to provide a warm, friendly, inclusive and professional environment by maintaining the highest standard of excellence in dental care while giving back to our community. We believe in investing in our team and equipping them with the training and skills to utilize state-of-the-art technology such as iTero scanners, digital X-ray sensors, and premium-quality materials, that enable our highly skilled professionals to provide exceptional care to our valued and well-established patients.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Level II assistant (or level I in process of obtaining a level II license in Newfoundland and Labrador with dental experience)
- Excellent record of professionalism, punctuality and leadership in the back office.
- Technologically inclined
- Strong grasp of back office processes
- Job Type: Full-time (4 days), permanent
- Wages: negotiable depending on experience
- Mon-Fri work week (no weekends)
- Experience: 1+ years required (or skills combined with education equivalence)
- Work Location: Paradise, NL
Please apply through our HR link noted below.