Easywell Consumer Products is seeking a full-time, in-office IT Analyst to join our team in Mississauga, ON. This position will be responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of data related to the company’s IT infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT infrastructure and reporting, as well as strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a data collection and analysis role
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on understanding complex business processes and relationships
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting data on the company’s infrastructure: servers, networks, applications, etc.
- Analyzing data to identify trends and issues related to IT infrastructure.
- Developing reports for internal use.
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
- Conduct business and technical studies
- Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery
- Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware
- Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches
- Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle
- Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L4W 4L6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person