Our organization is currently seeking an experienced Training Instructor to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a background in teaching and training, and will be responsible for developing and delivering engaging training materials for our clients. The successful candidate will be able to create a positive learning environment, provide constructive feedback, and ensure that all training materials are up-to-date and relevant. We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping others reach their full potential.
- Develop and deliver training programs to meet the needs of the organization.
- Design, develop, and implement training materials and activities.
- Assess the effectiveness of training programs and make adjustments as needed.
- Provide feedback to participants on their performance.
- Maintain records of training activities and results.
- Ensure that all safety protocols are followed during training sessions.
Training could be provided for the right candidate. Looking for someone with experience in Ground Disturbance. Confined space, Fall protection And H2S. Can be 1 or all 4 of these areas.
lookinf forward to meeting you
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: $30.00-$33.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rocky Mountain House, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person