A well-established and reputable employer is looking to hire experienced Heavy Truck Mechanics and/or Trailer Mechanicsto join a their service team near Grand Pointe, MB.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to maintenance, inspection, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake, and air systems, and diesel engine repairs/overhauls heavy trucks and trailers. Mechanics will be expected to complete documents related to the maintenance reports and documentation, and perform maintenance-related work as required while maintaining a clean, safe work area.
- Hands-on experience repairing Heavy Trucks and Trailers
- Red Seal Certification is preferred but not required for either position
- 1+ years of experience working on Commercial Trucks or trailers
- Self-motivated and able to work in team environments
- Must enjoy a fast-paced environment and take pride in your work
- Able to demonstrate you are organized, responsible, independent, resourceful, and dynamic
- A valid driver's license is required
- Must possess own set of tools
- Apprentices or those with previous trailer experience are welcome to apply!
- Afternoons 10:30am - 7:00pm (Monday - Friday) (no weekend work)
- Up to $40/hour to Start, based on previous experience/training/certifications.
- Comprehensive benefits are offered including Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Uniform Service Provided
If you feel this description matches your skill set, please don't hesitate to apply! All applications will be considered.