- Assist the dentist during various dental procedures
- Prepare and sterilize dental instruments and equipment
- Take and develop dental x-rays
- Provide patient education on oral hygiene and post-operative care
- Perform patient assessments and record medical histories
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records using electronic medical record systems.
- Assist with dental laboratory procedures including pouring and trimming models, fabricating temporary crowns, and taking impressions
- Perform dental office administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments, managing patient billing, and coordinating referrals
- Dental Assistant Level 2 Training.
- Knowledge of and experience in assisting with dental procedures in a clinical setting.
- Dental charting experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with patients of all ages
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Dental Assistant to join our team in providing high-quality dental care to our patients. . If you are passionate about dentistry and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team as a Dental Assistant!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mount Pearl, NL A1N 3J6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (preferred)
- Level 2 Dental Assisting certification? (required)
Work Location: In person