Compensation: To be determined
Employment type: Full time position
Located in Barrie, Ontario, along Kempenfelt Bay’s beautiful waterfront, Michael Kostrich CPA Professional Corporation is a CPA firm that provides accounting, tax and business advisory services to entrepreneurial individuals & business owners in Barrie, Simcoe County & down the 400 corridors to the GTA. Our seasoned team works together to provide a personalized approach combined with practical advice to our clients so they can have a peace of mind and focus their energies to grow and prosper. View our website www.kostrich.ca to know more about our firm.
We are currently looking for dynamic full time Office Administrator having the ability to work effectively & efficiently in a fast-paced environment to join our team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing phone calls, correspondence (e-mail, letters, mail, packages etc.) & scheduling meetings (in person & virtual) to help support our staff members workload with our client base.
- Greeting visitors in a welcoming, friendly demeanor - addressing their needs in a timely manner and directing them to the appropriate staff member when required.
· Preparing final client corporate year end & personal tax packages for their review and signature.
- Issuing firm invoices, processing payments and regular follow up of any outstanding Accounts Receivables
- Recording vendor invoices & credit card details and other data entry as required.
· Reconciling firm accounts monthly.
- Organization and maintenance of the firm’s hard copy filing system & electronic database system (infirm)
- Coordinate IT support and software requirements for the firm throughout the year.
- Support HR processes such as onboarding, offboarding, and updating records, contracts, and reports as needed.
- Managing firm office supply and equipment requirements throughout the year.
- Other tasks that will evolve based on firm requirements and abilities.
We are considering applications from candidates who possess the following:
- Experience - prior administrative experience in a professional office setting (preferably a public accounting firm environment).
· Computer knowledge & understanding of the following preferred:
o Microsoft 365 – proficiency in using the MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
o Quick Books & SAGE accounting software
o PROFILE tax software
o CASEWARE working paper software.
· Time management – the ability to prioritize & manage workload and time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Analytical – can apply logic /reasoning to issues & provide practical solutions / recommendations.
· Attitude – are reliable, punctual & handle client matters with confidentiality & integrity.
· Communication – have strong communication skills (both verbal and written) when dealing with staff, clients & the public daily.
- Customer Service – embrace exceptional commitment to customer service.
· Flexibility – to work additional hours when needed to meet client obligations or deadlines when necessary
- Team player – being a self-starter, showing initiative yet an ability to work well with others.
When providing your resume, please provide your compensation expectation as part of your submission (it will be determined on several factors including the responsibilities, skill set & experience sought above).
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Attention: Mike Kostrich
Subject Line: Office Administrator posting
Thank you in advance for your interest. We regret that we can only respond to candidates chosen for interview.
Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $18.50-$23.00 per hour
Follow firm COVID protocols when in the office, dealing with staff, clients and their documents
- receptionist: 2 years (preferred)
- Administrative: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2021-05-31