Siskinds LLP is a leading law firm located in Southwestern Ontario. We are a team of over
240 lawyers and staff covering personal legal services, business law, personal injury law,
and class actions law as well as over 25 specialized practice areas. We help clients make
the right legal choices, manage their legal affairs, and resolve complicated matters. Our
culture and working style strive to make our clients’ experiences comfortable, reassuring,
and productive while delivering excellence in the services we provide.
Technical Support Specialist– Full-time
What are you looking for?
- Be part of a cohesive team that promotes collaboration and teamwork
- Work in a technologically advanced environment with exposure to many specialized
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Strength of a big firm with the culture of a small firm
- Subsidized downtown parking
- Working within a state-of-the-art building
Who are we looking for?
Siskinds is growing and we are currently seeking a Technical Support Specialist. This
position will require you to provide IT business application support, IT hardware support
and network support. In the Technical Support role, you are the primary support person on
some line of business applications.
- Post-secondary education in information technology or equivalent work
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in technical support;
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library service standards;
- Microsoft Azure Administration, CompTIA such as A+, Network+, Security+
certifications would each be considered to be an asset
- Experience with Intune is preferred
- Experience with Remote Monitoring and Management tool is required
- Knowledge, certification and working experience with ITILv4 framework standards
(Information Technology Infrastructure Library service standards considered an
- Knowledge and working experience with ITSM tools such as ServiceNow is
considered an asset.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to maintain effective relationships with all
levels of staff in person, by email and telephone
Excellence * Integrity * Leadership * Collegiality * Inclusion