Lyncorp Manufacturing Ltd. is a privately owned company with a focus on structural, platework, and piping fabrication and machined components. We serve a multitude of clients in drilling, mining, oil & gas, and various other industries. Our team is certified under CWB, for carbon steel (CSA W47.1, Div. 2) and for aluminum (CSA W47.2, Div. 2). Our heated facility has rollers, bending brake, CNC laser table and router, saws, 4 gantry cranes, and a machine shop. We enjoy working closely with our clients, through their design phases, to ensure we understand their business and development solutions that can be produced cost-effectively.
We're looking for individuals with a background in the fabrication industry, a focus on quality, and the ability to use common shop tools to perform a variety of tasks. This is an opportunity to join a growing team for immediate, full-time positions for Structural Steel Apprentices and Journeyman Welders and Fitters in a modern 52,000 sq. ft. fabrication facility located at Aldersyde, AB.
- Effectively read fabrication drawings for layout and fitting to join metal parts.
- Measure dimensions of parts and equipment for welding, fitting, and assembly.
- FCAW, minimum of 1G CWB certificate for welders.
- Aluminum weld experience is an asset.
- Able to work independently as well as be a contributing member of a team.
- Assist with problem-solving and must be approachable with a positive attitude.
- Overhead crane, forklift, and first aid certificates will be considered an asset.
- PPE; include steel-toed boots, welding helmet, face shield, hard hat, safety glasses, welding gloves, etc. to safely perform welds, grinding, and cutting.
- Basic hand tools; measuring tape, square, level, etc.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $20.40-$32.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person