Be responsible for High Voltage Machine Development in the Rotating Group. Provides pre-sale and post-sale knowledge, timely and accurate technical information/data on motor and generator products.
- Develop, in collaboration with the appointed shops, on-site services to perform full cycle inspections of large high voltage machines
- Act as an SME within the ERS Group and provide expertise to customers and shop for any matters related to High Voltage.
- Promote Wajax services to End-Users in collaboration with the different ERS shops
Technical & Production Support:
- Provides on-site technical service support by troubleshooting and providing solutions
- Increase local engineering capabilities for redesign of winding and support equipment operations
- Supports engineering review of equipment and meeting customer requirements and delivery
- Completes review of projects and provides training and support to technicians.
- Initiate, implement & coordinate shop improvement projects & take a leadership role in upgrading all technical aspects of the shop, processes and methods.
- Technically approve (results, tolerances) and control the steps in the assembly/disassembly process as required, and develop according process/forms if necessary
- Analyse the failure cause of equipment to be repaired and propose solutions to the customer
Coil Manufacturing/ Winding:
- Modernize the strategy for coil manufacturing High Voltage:
1.Review Product & Quality vs Customer requirements
2.Work with workshops and suppliers to become leader in the market.
- Prepares quotes and estimates by calculating production hours, labor, production and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Education: University Degree /College Diploma, Electrical Engineering
- Work Experience: 7-10 years
- Knowledge: proficient technical knowledge of electrical technology and concepts, motor & generation systems; experience, knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project, AutoCAD.
Since 1858, Wajax has been a leading industrial products and solutions provider continually innovating to serve Canadian industry coast-to-coast. We work in an extensive range of industries and core sectors of the Canadian economy including energy and renewables, food and beverage, construction, industrial/commercial, transportation, forestry, mining, metal processing, and oil and gas – to name a few. Everything we do is powered by people passionate about making a difference and who are dedicated to driving Canadian industry forward. People who provide the experience and expertise that support the industries that build our cities, power our businesses, put a roof over our heads and food on our tables.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional “perks.”
- Competitive health and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility (100% employer paid premiums), plus health spending account.
- Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers.
- Exclusive discounts with a variety of manufacturers and service providers such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dell, TELUS, a group mortgage, home & auto insurance program, pet insurance, footwear & workwear, fitness membership, perkopolis, and more.
- Recognition program where points are earned for merchandise or gift certificates, plus cash awards.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Award-Winning Health and Wellness Program.
By working with Wajax, you become part of an inclusive and diverse team that is dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
\\ Together we get more done.