Technical Sales Representative
SOLBERG Filtration is an exciting growth focused, US based organization with more than twenty facilities and offices located throughout North America, Europe, Asia, South America and Australia. It is a global organization specializing in industrial air filtration and separation. SOLBERG serves customers ranging from original equipment manufacturers to resellers to end-users in highly diverse industrial markets. Our commitment to partner with customers creates a fun, energetic, focused and fast-paced team environment that facilitates personal and professional growth. We have an excellent training and development program to ensure our employees are given the tools and knowledge to succeed.
To expand our presence in Canada, Solberg International has a position for:
Technical Sales Manager
We are looking for a ‘road warrior’ with 3-5 years’ experience to join our Canadian company this fall. The position is fast paced and involves intensive direct customer contact and management of the strategic and operational sales activities in Canada. The target customers include OEM accounts, end-users, resellers and system builders.
Our team members with well-developed organization skills and the ability to communicate effectively are top performers and eligible for advancement opportunities. All employees at SOLBERG are encouraged to set challenging personal and professional goals.
This is a great opportunity for those who would like enlarge skillset in sales and take on the responsibility to be the face of the company. The position is based out of the home and our location in Mississauga, ON. Traveling through Canada (+65% of a work week) is an essential part of the job. We will train the right candidates on all aspects of our business. SOLBERG invests in their employees and coaches those willing to be coached.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Mechanical aptitude
- EN: Technical and/or commercial degree or similar training.
- Previous customer service experience. (5+ years in an industrial B2B setting)
- English language advanced fluency, verbal and written
- Any of the following experience is welcomed: project coordination, purchasing, use of design and drafting CAD programs
- Driven. You have superior follow through, integrity and always meet deadlines.
- Creative. You're innovative, curious and constantly look for ways to improve upon things.
- Communicator. You are well-spoken, you ask questions and you listen.
- Cool. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- A team player. You work well with others and jump at opportunities to support your colleagues.
- Smart. You figure things out.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
Are you ready to work hard? Are you naturally motivated by accomplishment? Are you excited to help a business reach the next level of success? If so, then SOLBERG is the right place for you!
We offer an attractive salary, all the tools you need to be successful and an exciting challenge with lots of responsibility and growth possibilities in an ambitious, international company.
Training will be provided.
As we continue to grow and expand our operations, advancement opportunities are available for high achievers seeking continued professional challenges.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- Commuter benefits
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in MISSISSAUGA, ON L5T 1Y2