27 Church St., Amherst, NS
Mansour’s Menswear is located at 27 Church Street in Amherst, Nova Scotia. We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Sales Associate to join our high-end men’s clothing store. As a Sales Associate, you will play a pivotal role in providing exceptional customer service and enhancing the overall shopping experience for our discerning clientele. Your primary objective will be to promote and sell our exclusive collection of men’s clothing, ensuring that customers feel valued and inspired during their visit.
Mansour's is an independent retailer of men's clothing founded in 1924. We sell only quality goods and provide unparalleled service. Mansour’s continues to uphold the principles of quality and service the store has been built on. We have been serving clients from Amherst and surrounding areas for almost 100 years. Mansour’s also provides tailoring, wardrobe consulting, oversize and tall clothing options, online shopping and tuxedo rentals.
- Customer Service: Greet and welcome customers as they enter the store, offering a warm and personalized shopping experience. Assist clients in finding the perfect clothing taking into account their individual preferences and style.
- Product Knowledge: Acquire a deep understanding of the store’s product oerings, including fabrics, designs, sizes, and brand history. Be able to eectively communicate the unique features and benets of each item to customers.
- Sales and Upselling: Actively engage with customers to promote the latest arrivals and exclusive collections. Utilize your sales skills to close transactions and achieve individual and store sales targets. Suggest complementary pieces and accessories to enhance the customer's overall look. Ensure all online orders are processed and shipped the same day.
- Fitting and Styling: Provide expert guidance on clothing tting and tailoring options to ensure a perfect t for customers. Oer styling tips and fashion advice to help customers create a sophisticated and fashionable wardrobe..
- Merchandising: Assist in maintaining an attractive and organized store environment. Work with the Sales Team to ensure front window displays are changed on a weekly basis.
- Clienteling: Build and maintain strong customer relationships through individualized service. Keep track of customer preferences and purchase history to provide a personalized shopping experience in the future.
- POS and Inventory Management: Utilize the point-of-sale (POS) system to process transactions accurately. Monitor inventory levels and promptly restock merchandise on the sales oor. Receive, unpack and inspect all new merchandise orders immediately. Contact supplier if defects are found. Accurately add and organize all products to Shopify. Ensure all products are barcoded and scanned properly. Solve basic IT related issues from the website, POS, and technical systems and devices. (Returns, exchanges, refunds, gift cards, printer, phone, computer, debit machine etc.)
- Events and Promotions: Participate in special events and promotional activities to attract new customers and enhance brand visibility. May be required to participate in, take and edit high quality product and model photos to add to Shopify and Social Media channels
- Maintain store Standards: Ensure the store is consistently clean, organized, and well-maintained. Take responsibility for daily tasks such as restocking, inventory counts, and maintaining the appearance of the sales oor.
- Cross Training: Our sta at both 30 ChurchWomen’s Clothing andMansours Menswear are being cross-trained in both stores in order to provide back up if necessary.
Qualications & Skills
- Pleasant, friendly and enjoys working with high-end fashion.
- Previous retail sales experience, preferably in men’s clothing.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues.
- Strong sales and customer service orientation, with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Knowledge of clothing tting and tailoring is an asset.
- Ability to work exible hours, including weekends and holidays, to meet the stores' operational needs.
- A professional and polished appearance, consistent with the high-end brand image.
- Strong computer skills. Familiarity with Shopify and/or other E-Commerce platforms preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team and independently
Joining our men’s clothing store oers an exciting opportunity to work with high-end fashion and meet our wonderful clientele.
If you are a dedicated and fashion-forward individual with a keen interest in quality sales and customer service, we welcome your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Amherst, NS B4H 3A7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Serving It Right (preferred)
Work Location: In person