We are currently recruiting for dedicated and self-motivated individuals to join our Construction team as Technicians.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Working on a construction site to build a Municipal storage systems, Industrial storage systems or Agricultural storage systems
- Operating power tools and equipment to assembly the tanks e.g. impact tools, torque wrenches, and caulking guns
- Working with a team to coordinate daily tasks to ensure efficiency on build days, each crew typically consists of 5 team members including the Foreman.
- Adhering to project timeline
Skills & Qualifications:
Ability to work within a team based environment that is focused on safety, productivity, quality and customer service
- Effective time management skills, able to work well under pressure
- Valid Class G driver’s license
- Aptitude for physically demanding work
- Comfortable working outdoors for long periods of time in all types of weather.
- Desire to learn new skills
- Understanding of both oral and written instructions
Hourly wage commensurate with experience, starting wage is $26.00 an hour
- Benefit plan including paid vacation time, medical & dental benefits, RRSP, meal expenses, travel costs, and uniform payments
- Extensive training including health & safety
- Opportunities for advancement
Please note this position travels extensively and will require individuals to be away from home (overnight) for periods of time, our structures are built across Canada. Our schedule is dependent on the job requirements and can vary job to job. We strive as much as possible to promote a balance for our employees between work and time at home.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their resumes via the employment opportunities section of our website, www.greatario.com. We would like to thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Greatario Engineered Storage Systems has been designing and building tanks, covers and mixing systems for municipal and industrial markets since 1986. Leading edge technology, engineering support, specialized construction methods and innovative designs have allowed Greatario to become one of the largest field erected tank builders in Canada. Greatario has the right tank, coating and aluminum cover for the widest range of storage applications.
Greatario prides itself as the market leader for liquid storage tanks and covers in Canada. Our reputation has been built on the foundations of hundreds of successful installations. Greatario supplies turnkey solutions working with consulting engineering firms and their clients. Greatario is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.