Do you enjoy a daily routine full of varied responsibilities? Does event organization hold no secrets for you? Would you like to learn more about human resources? We'd like to meet you!
Robic is looking for an assistant with a passion for writing and administrative tasks to join our dynamic Montreal team. The successful candidate will act as a valuable collaborator to the General Manager and Human Resources Manager in their day-to-day responsibilities. He/she will also provide sporadic support to the administrative team in connection with various customer service mandates.
Founded in 1892, ROBIC is an internationally renowned firm of professionals with a wide range of skills, including lawyers, scientists and engineers specialized in intellectual property and business law.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ROBIC?
- Collaborate with dynamic, competent, and positive people in an environment where everyone can be themselves.
- Reach a new career stage and develop your skills in an innovative and rapidly expanding field.
- Benefit from a quality of life by choosing a schedule that allows you to facilitate your work-life balance, and to have the possibility of finishing at 12:30 p.m. every other Friday throughout the year.
- Have the flexibility to work from home a few days a week.
- Access to a variety of benefits: group insurance, pension plans, sick days, years of service recognition program, telemedicine system for you and your family, employee assistance program, public transportation discounts, computer equipment provided, etc.
- Receive a fair and competitive compensation while having a concrete impact on a local and international clientele.
- Join the team of an employer who strongly believes in your professional development and in career advancement opportunities.
- Work in a new, bright, completely renovated workspace that is easily accessible by public transportation and where coffee is always free.
- Participate in activities where wellness is emphasized (team sports challenges, meditation sessions, etc.).
- Interact with your colleagues at various social events.
Administrative responsibilities (50%) :
- Collaborate with the General Manager and Human Resources Manager to support them in their daily responsibilities.
- Draft and revise press releases, emails, policies and procedures.
- Create a tracking chart for all internal projects and annual renewals related to the firm, and issue necessary reminders as required.
- Organize various meetings, draft agendas, coordinate all related documents and take minutes.
- Participate in the negotiation of agreements with certain suppliers, approve invoices and ensure compliance.
- Communicate building-related deficiencies or problems to certain external parties, and follow up on completed requests.
- Manage communications and interventions with our cell phone provider.
- Carry out any other related tasks linked to administrative support.
Human Resources (40%):
- Organize corporate events and activities.
- Participate in the preparation of new employee arrivals (organization of meetings, Outlook invitations, coordination of material delivery, etc.) and departures.
- Order gifts related to the years of service recognition plan.
- Follow-up on invoices for the Employee Assistance Program and manage the list of eligible individuals.
- Collaborate with the General Manager and the Director human resources in the annual appraisal process (organization of meetings, preparation of documents, etc.).
- Document event-related expenses and monitor budgets.
- Follow-up on shipments and returns of computer equipment following employee arrivals and departures.
- Carry out any other tasks related to human resources support.
Support to customer services team (10%):
- Respond to customer emails for various requests related to invoicing, various instructions for sending documents, applying payments and advances, etc.
- Collaborate with the customer services team in drafting letters.
- Complete forms (payment and identification documents, etc.).
- Support in-house professionals with administrative requests.
- Perform any other related administrative support tasks.
- College diploma (DEC) in administration or office technology, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in an assistant role.
- Fluency in both English and French.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work with Excel (asset).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Positivism and team spirit.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage priorities.
- Versatility and proactivity.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and discretion.
Our firm is a proud member of the Legal Leaders for Diversity and Inclusion (LLD) network. By being part of this network, we confirm our commitment to providing all members of our team with an inclusive work environment that values diversity, equity and inclusion, and in which everyone feels welcome and can develop their full potential. We believe and adhere to the principle of employment equity. As such, we encourage all qualified candidates who represent the diversity of our communities to apply.
We are proud to be "Great Place to Work" certified, thanks to our team members! This recognition illustrates our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our team. At ROBIC, we believe that everyone plays an essential role in maintaining a positive and inclusive corporate culture. We aim to constantly reinvent ourselves and implement best practices to ensure that our team members are happy. We warmly invite those who share our passion to join us and contribute to our continued success!
Type d'emploi : Permanent, Temps plein
Salaire : 40 000,00$ à 52 000,00$ par an
- Assurance Dentaire
- Assurance Invalidité
- Assurance Maladie Complémentaire
- Assurance Vie
- Congés payés
- Événements d'Entreprise
- Horaires flexibles
- Programme d'Aide aux Employés
- REER Collectif
- Régimes de participation aux bénéfices
- Tenue Décontractée
Horaires de travail :
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Quart de jour
Lieu du poste : Télétravail hybride à Montréal, QC H3B 1S6