Founded in 2003, Livestock is Canada’s premier lifestyle apparel and footwear boutique, having opened its first retail store in Vancouver, Canada. Today, Livestock has grown to four retail store locations across Canada, with two shops in Toronto, one in Vancouver’s Chinatown, and our latest location in Winnipeg. Meanwhile, our omni-channel online store ships to hundreds of countries worldwide. Livestock curates the highest quality collections from a variety of carefully selected brands including Nike, Brain Dead, Adidas, Carhartt WIP, Converse, G-SHOCK and tons more; including our in-house Livestock label. We are of the firm belief that style is not defined by exclusivity or price, and we apply that mantra to every piece that we select, every item that we design, and every collaboration that we compose.
We are looking for a Seasonal Warehouse Assistant in Toronto! This position is responsible for providing support to warehouse team by handling, boxing, sorting and labeling product. You must have good manual dexterity and be detail oriented. Most importantly, you will be responsible keeping track of and maintaining inventory levels to ensure the schedule is on track and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Receiving product manually by checking if the invoice and physical product sent matches and electronically through our inventory system.
- Picking and shipping orders efficiently and accurately.
- Manually labeling and organizing product in the warehouse.
- Conducting cycle counts of inventory.
- Daily use of our inventory system.
- Assist with loading and unloading deliveries by hand, as required.
- Maintaining a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Physically able to lift up to 50lbs and stand/walk for up to 8 hours a day.
- Flexibility to work weekends as required.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in fashion and/or streetwear is considered an asset.
- Reach Forklift certification is considered an asset.