Bioinformatics Solutions Inc (BSI) based in Waterloo, is looking for a qualified candidate to take on the role of Marketing Manager. For over 20 years BSI has been one of the major driving forces for mass spectrometry data analysis. BSI is an AI-driven biotechnology company that is committed to advancing research by providing innovative proteomics solutions with machine learning and ground-breaking algorithms integrated into the latest mass spectrometry technology. Our mission is to facilitate drug discovery and advance the frontier of biological research through AI-driven commercial software and professional services.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual to take on the role of Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager role presents an exciting opportunity to drive growth in a challenging and dynamic area of research. This individual will be a key contributor to the brand’s strategic business planning based on a deep understanding of the research, the end user and market dynamics. The Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with a passionate and experienced cross-functional team to develop and implement innovative marketing plans to enhance customer value and accelerate growth.
- You will analyse market research and various data sources to develop and implement insight-led, innovative and competitive strategies for BSI software and services.
- You will lead cross-functional teams and will collaborate extensively with Sales, Applications, Developers, and other internal partners to ensure key deliverables are executed in accordance with the highest standards of quality, safety, compliance & ethics.
- You will be the face of the brand to the Sales team and responsible for inspiring them to deliver your brand’s go-to-market plan with excellence.
- You will cultivate reciprocal customer relationships, uncover insights, and strategic partnerships to maximise customer reach and engagement.
- You will build and monitor sales forecasts, as well as manage the marketing budget.
- You will be responsible for executing multi-channel campaigns.
- You will develop and maintain a data collection strategy that tracks the success of our initiatives.
- University degree, preferably in business, science, or related field.
- 5+ years of progressive marketing, sales or related experience.
- Biological Sciences/Analytical Chemistry background or closely related field with strong experience in the field of Proteomics (experience with mass spectrometry technology and/or applications is an asset).
- Experienced collaborator with an inclusive leadership style who champions diverse perspectives and demonstrates a decisive mindset
- Strong foundation in analytics, with the ability to synthesise data, generate insights into strategy, and pivot based on an intimate understanding of KPIs
- Proven track record of achieving results through the application of foundational marketing principles including customer centricity, strategic analysis, opportunity identification and solution design
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritise projects, manage multiple deadlines simultaneously to meet objectives in an agile environment
- Strong verbal, oral and written communication skills
Proficiency with relevant BSI software and/or third-party software used to analyse and conduct bottom-up proteomics data analysis is an asset.
Other Skills and Abilities
Ability and willingness to travel, as travel both domestic and international travel is required.
The ability to function and manage projects with widely distributed resources is essential. Excellent ability and willingness to communicate and closely interact with our international customers. Acute goal related time management for vital projects and reports is necessary.
Please send your resume to [email protected]. We will contact you if we wish to arrange an interview.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about BSI and the products and services we provide, please visit: www.bioinfor.com.
We are always looking to expand our sales and development teams, as well as on the lookout for talented people with other areas of expertise. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to [email protected]. We will contact you if we wish to arrange an interview.