MTE Logistix Group of Companies is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruiter to join our team. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Human Resources this exciting opportunity is responsible to provide support to the recruitment program and deliver full cycle recruiting and onboarding services throughout the organization. Through effectively and efficiently managing priorities, the Recruiter is a key contributor to the achievement of the department’s strategic plan and operational deliverables.
Our Vision is to create value and success for our clients as their preferred 3PL warehousing, distribution, and order fulfillment solutions provider within Western Canada’s marketplace. We are growing, live our Core Values, and are invested in providing a safe working environment and providing our people work-life balance, training, development, and growth in the business.
You are a team and relationship builder who promotes a safe, collaborative, and professional work environment. You are committed to continuous improvement, customer service, and innovation. Your Recruitment knowledge, skills, and experience is second to none. You are a people-sourcing magician with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills that makes the impossible possible and as a team player you are focused, innovative, and collaborative at reaching the objective. If this sounds like you and you are organized, a presentation wizard and a time-management champion who excels at rolling up your sleeves in fast-paced changing environments where interruptions are frequent and routine, then keep reading because we want to hear from you!
What will you do?
- Assists with the development and delivery of recruitment strategies and processes to align with the department and business operational objectives
- Develops a talent pipeline and innovative sourcing strategies using multiple resources including internet, direct sourcing, social and professional networking, educational institutes, affiliated associations, and phone screens to source the most suitable candidates
- Provides professional recruitment expertise, advice and support to managers and key stakeholders regarding the recruitment program and responds to inquiries and streamlines and communicates recruitment procedures and best practices to hiring managers and support business needs
- Coordinates and facilitates employee onboarding, creates the personnel file, file documents and assists with the development of job descriptions and job evaluation and total compensation reviews
- Researches and carries out special projects as assigned
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and strives to continually enhance the quality and delivery of services through efficiencies and innovation and prepares reports, presentations and documentation as directed
What you need to succeed
- Completion of post-secondary program in Human Resources or Business Administration with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in high volume recruitment, and a strong understanding of full- cycle recruitment processes. A combination of education and experience may be considered
- Strong verbal and written communication, service delivery, and interpersonal techniques and skills within a broad range demographic
- Demonstrated ability to create a people source pipeline, deliver presentations and prepare clear and concise reports
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of tools and other databases and spreadsheet applications
- A valid Alberta Class 5 Driver’s license
Nice to have
A Registered Professional Recruiter (RPR) and/or Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) designation, experience in a unionized environment, and familiarity with 3PL warehousing.
What’s in it for you?
Our leadership team values your voice and input and is committed to your growth and success. We are committed to be our best and hire the best!
Salary between $60-$65K, based on experience, and an employer contribution pension plan, paid vacation, a comprehensive benefits package, learning and development, employee assistance program, and free parking.
The opportunity is in our head office located at 14627 - 128 Avenue, Edmonton, AB. The role is permanent full- time, 40 hours per week scheduled Monday to Friday, with the possibility of extended hours and minimal travel to meet operational requirements.
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted online to be considered. Candidates may be contacted for an interview before the June 23, 2023, closing date. No recruiting firms please.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-23