TCS operates on a global scale, with a diverse talent base of more than 600,000 associates representing 153 nationalities across 55 countries. TCS has been recognized as a Global Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute - one of only eight companies worldwide to have achieved this status. Our organizational structure is domain-led and designed to offer businesses a single window into industry-specific solutions. Our agile industry units have embedded capabilities to enable rapid responses that provide a competitive edge to our customers. This, coupled with a unique Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™), is recognized as the current benchmark of excellence in technology deployment. We have made significant investments in digital technology, horizontal, and vertical platforms, allowing us to successfully serve our clients for over 50 years.
- Salesforce Development experience using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Aura, LWC, SOQL.
- Should have enterprise development experience.
- Exposure to SOAP or REST based web services.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer credentials.
- Strong understanding of domain-driven design and application design patterns.
- Copado knowledge & hands-on experience.
- Mindset to design for processes that are efficient and solutions that are scalable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- Exemplary interpersonal and refined relationship-building skills.
- Strong analytical thinking capabilities and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand new information and ideas and evaluate the impact on current processes.
Familiarity with Agile methodology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with Business teams to groom stories and consult with product owners on business requirements.
- Help to design, develop, test new Salesforce solutions and bug fix code.
- Maintain lean documentation throughout the development process.
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases and applications, participate in plans for their implementation, and remain current with Salesforce administration best practices.
Develop clean, maintainable, readable code that is scalable and secure. Participate in design and code reviews to ensure the same.
Tata Consultancy Services Canada Inc. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resource
Thank you for your interest in TCS. Candidates that meet the qualification for this position will be contacted within a 2-week period. We invite you to continue to apply for ot her opportunities that match your profile.