We are an established, Vancouver based company specialized in custom closets and storage solutions serving Metro Vancouver residential and business properties. Highly rated for quality in both product and customer service, our goal is to continue an exemplary path of excellence in both. Our main projects rely on proper installation of multiple designs for a variety of clients throughout the mainland.
- Meet with clients to discuss their design needs and preferences , take the measurements
- Create and present design proposals to clients
- Manage client accounts and maintain relationships through follow-up communication
- Sell products and services to clients
- Organize and maintain a clean and professional showroom
- Collaborate with team members to ensure successful project completion
- Achieve monthly sales target
- Provide detailed work order for the installation team
- Develop relationships with homebuilders and interior designers, representing our company at meetings and exhibitions
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of market trends and design styles
- Basic math skills for calculating measurements and pricing
- Experience in account management and sales preferred
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company
If you are passionate about design and enjoy working with clients to create beautiful spaces, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $40,320.00-$98,166.81 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have experience with Mozaik software?
- Are you familiar with KCD program?
- sales consultant: 3 years (preferred)
- design consultant: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person