St. John Ambulance is an international humanitarian organization and is widely recognized as the industry leader with its proven combination of expert trainers, personalized instruction, and virtual learning mediums. St. John Ambulance offers an extensive list of state of the art first aid and CPR Training and most recently Mental Health and Wellness for the Workplace. As a social enterprise Humanitarian Organization, revenue generated from first aid/CPR training supports St. John Ambulance's charitable work in Canada and around the world.
- Reconciliation of daily sales
- Assist Customer Service Representative in daily procedures.
- Accounts Payable transactions.
- Accounts Receivable
- Other support as required by the Manager of Finance.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Formal accounting training in a post-secondary environment
- Knowledge of General Ledger and Financial Principals
- Computer skills with a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mount Pearl, NL A1N 0E1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-15