Premier Health Care Services is a private healthcare company in Alberta that employs Nurse Practitioners. We are seeking an NP interested in contract hours of approximately 16 hours per week. The successful candidate will set their own schedule based on client referrals. Our NPs provide primary and complex health care assessments and treatment plans.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide primary care services in the community including physical assessments, chronic disease complex seniors care, persons with disabilities, and First Nations seniors.
- Collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams from the hospital and community homecare agencies for a seamless transition into a home/community setting.
- Completion of comprehensive assessments for clients following discharge into the community.
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment for clients in their home.
- Assessment and treatment of complex wounds and skin conditions for clients in their home.
- Accurate and timely completion of written documents.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with clients with disabilities and complex needs.
- Primary location will be Edmonton with some travel to surrounding communities.
- Reliable vehicle required as assessments will be completed in the client’s home.
- Nurse Practitioner (Adult or Family All Ages) registered with CRNA
- Possess a current Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to demonstrate care and compassion for clients
- Current CPR certification
Job Type: Contract
Work Location: In person