Our client, an IT Consulting and Services firm, are seeking candidates for a DevOps contract role involving Platform Engineering and automation tasks across multiple cloud platforms (Azure & AWS primarily). Well-suited to junior to intermediate developers with a couple of years experience in each cloud platform. This is a B2B contract requiring incorporated contractors only.
Role: Multi Cloud Platform Engineer in DevOps environment
Type: Contract (Corp-2-Corp)
Duration: 6-12 months to start
Rate: $55-65/hr based on experience
Location: Remote (Company HQ in Toronto)
Level: Junior to Intermediate (not starter - requires some experience)
Platform developer role for internal and external client projects. Must be skilled with AWS and Azure platform and tools to fit existing end customer environment.
- Expertise in Shell scripting; JSON; PowerShell and pipeline codes in AWS and Azure DevOps environments
- Understand Azure Resource model; Infra as code; RBAC; IaaS/SaaS; NSG; VM; Storage Accounts; Vault
- Experience in Automating, Configuring and Deploying Instances on Azure environments
- Experience with Micro Services using Docker Containers, Kubernetes, or OpenShift admin tools
- Understand Agile practice and follow as required.
- Good documentation skills for handover to Ops team
- Basic knowledge on networking and active troubleshooting capability
- Understand GIT; branching; Different Jenkins pipelines and develop Jenkins pipeline codes