WHO WE ARE
Canadian Linen & Uniform Service (CLAUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 300,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, CLAUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. CLAUS operates from over 16 locations nationwide.
Do you love working outside of the office? Do you have a competitive spirit? Are you a strong and influential communicator? If so, the CLAUS sales team is looking for an ambitious Facility Sales Specialist (FSS) to drive sales and advance with our company. Join us and be part of a rapidly growing outside sales team working together to secure new business and increase market share. The FSS is focused on selling our facility services which include restroom supplies, floor mats, towels, masks, and first aid solutions to support our growth and increase in demand.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Tenacity, Drive - We have industry leading sales goals on calls, appointments and in person prospecting and sales targets.
- Speed, Agility - Our industry is continuously adapting and growing. Every day will be a new and exciting opportunity to showcase your skills.
- Coachable - You will complete a paid, comprehensive sales training program to gain product knowledge, mentorship, and learn how to be a successful CLAUS team member.
- Ability Follow Our Sales Process - We teach you our structured sales process to set you up for success as you’re working both independently and collaborating as a team.
- Technology - Our team uses laptops, cell phones, Microsoft Office, and a Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to stay organized and connected.
- Customer Focus and Orientation - In this role, you will be the face of the company. We need someone passionate about providing the ultimate customer experience.
- Ability to Influence - We need someone who can overcome objections and effectively demonstrate why we are the uniform, facilities, and first aid products supplier of choice.
- Valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance and a dependable vehicle
- Successfully pass Criminal Background Check
- High school diploma
- Business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems - Salesforce preferred
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Job stability: Canadian Linen has been employing people for over 95 years in Canada
- Competitive Pay Rate: Base salary + Commission: Uncapped earning potential
- Great benefits and employee assistance program
- Company pension with employer match
- Educational Assistant Program, ongoing paid training and mentoring
- Great teammates and collaborative work environment
- A consistently growing company that promotes from within
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those selected for a telephone interview will be contacted.
Canadian Linen & Uniform Service (CLAUS) is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
Location: North York, ON