OKO Bagels is a family-owned business and that's how we want you to feel when working with us. We want our team to be self-motivated and helping each other.
- Ability to follow Health and Safety procedures and identify unsafe practices or conditions.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Must work well with others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Multitasking skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Outgoing and positive attitude.
- Must be presentable.
Experience is not required. Training will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
OKO Bagels crew members work in the kitchen (back of the house) preparing food and at the cash register (front of the house) helping customers through the ordering process and serving coffee. The crew member job duties include:
- Deliver friendly and accurate service to all customers and show sensitivity to their individual needs.
- Operate the cash register.
- Operate the espresso machine.
- Prepare OKO sandwiches.
- Operate kitchen equipment (microwave, toaster and slicer) and utensils.
- Ensure quality of products meets OKO Bagels standards.
- Clean and organize the work station and other areas of the restaurant.
The best Montreal style wood fired Bagel in the community! People love our products! Come and join our team today!
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $15.50-$18.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person