Stay549 is a boutique hotel seeking a skilled cleaner to assist with general cleaning operations. The ideal candidate must be experienced in cleaning and maintaining properties and be able to provide exceptional service to our guests. The position requires a minimum of 2 days a week (Monday and Friday) and 3-6 hours total availability. The property will provide all supplies and equipment.
- Clean and reset the property cleanliness to each stay according to cleaning standards.
- Maintain the common areas and make sure it is in excellent condition for our guests.
- Report any issues to management and be able to fix minor damages such as scratches on walls, replace light bulbs, and do basic repairs on furniture.
- Restock property supplies such as toilet paper, paper towels, soap, and other necessary items.
- Communicate effectively with management and guests to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Experience is considered an asset.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to use stairs.
- Ability to carry 25lbs up and down stairs.
- Certified Pool Operator (Considered An Asset)
- Clean It Right (Considered An Asset)
Examples of tasks for Cleaning:
- Dusting and cleaning all surfaces, including tables, countertops, and shelves.
- Cleaning and sanitizing the bathrooms, including the toilet, shower, sink, and mirrors.
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming all floors and carpets.
- Cleaning and sanitizing the kitchen, including countertops, sink, stove, refrigerator, and microwave.
- Washing and changing all linens and towels.
- Removing trash and recycling.
If you are a proactive, reliable, and self-motivated individual with experience in cleaning and property maintenance, we invite you to apply for this position.
Job Types: Casual, Freelance
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person