Estimator, Sales Representative- Prince Edward Island
Join the forward-thinking team at Trinity Energy Group and be a part of our mission to enhance energy efficiency for all Atlantic Canadians.
Trinity Energy Group has been a leader in delivering exceptional residential energy efficiency service across the Maritimes since 2006. Now, we are thrilled to announce our recent expansion to Prince Edward Island as of January 2023. As we embark on this exciting chapter, we are searching for passionate individuals to join our team.
Reporting to the President and VP - Operations, the successful candidate will accomplish tasks related to increasing and developing new business, maintaining existing customers and providing excellent customer service while conducting in home estimates.
· Conduct thorough assessments of residential properties to evaluate energy efficiency and identifying areas for improvement, including but not limited to: Heat pumps, spray foam insulation, and cellulose insulation.
· Meet with potential clients to explain the benefits of energy-efficient upgrades and solutions. Providing detailed consultations and information to educate customers on the potential cost savings and environmental benefits.
· Developing accurate cost estimates and proposals for energy-efficient upgrades, considering materials, labor, installation, and any applicable incentives or rebates.
· Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers, builders, contractors, and other stakeholders in the home energy industry. Providing exceptional customer service by addressing inquiries, concerns, and requests promptly. Building trust and credibility through clear communication and follow-up throughout the sales process.
· Staying up to date with industry trends, technological advancements, and changes in government regulations or incentives related to home energy efficiency.
Experience and Qualifications:
· A customer-centric approach, patience, and a positive attitude.
· Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
· Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
· Solid understanding of energy-efficient technologies and practices in residential settings.
· Ability to understand and empathize with customer needs, provide accurate information, and address inquiries and concerns promptly.
· Display flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic and evolving industry. Proactive attitude towards learning and keeping up with the latest trends, regulations, and technologies in home energy efficiency.
· 2-5 Years sales experience.
Why Choose us:
When you choose to join Trinity Energy Group, you're joining more than just a company; you're joining a family. We are committed to finding the perfect match for both you and our organization, ensuring a supportive and fulfilling work experience. Our team thrives in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, where your success and happiness are our utmost priorities. Some of our benefits include:
Complete benefits including medical, dental, vision, and extended health care (massage, physiotherapy, etc.)
Virtual primary health care
Employee & Family Assistance Plan
Employee pricing on Trinity services and materials
Opportunities for growth and career advancement
If you possess the drive, skills, and passion to embark on a rewarding career with Trinity Energy Group, we want to hear from you.
Please forward your resume to Matt Craig, SSI Consulting Solutions [email protected]
Apply now and join us in shaping a greener future.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $43,464.00-$49,906.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Work Location: In person