Company: GF Pet (Dog e Lites Inc)
Position Title: Warehouse Lead
Position Status: Permanent
Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and manage warehousing solutions, including all receiving of product and shipping of product to customers and warehouses;
- Work closely with internal and external Transport contacts to ensure that shipments are planned, tracked and coordinated in a timely manner;
- Pick & Pack Wholesale orders. Support and work closely with E-commerce team to ensure appropriate stock is available to their pick & pack area.
- Using the fork lift, jigger, wrapper and other tools, organize and manage all product, items and supplies a neat, safe and efficient manner. Physical lifting is required, including boxes up to 50 pounds, including emptying containers.
- Coordinate the transport and storage of trade show booths;
Service, Administration & Logistics
- Manage the receiving and delivery of goods.
- Support the Production and Transport teams in arranging shipments & partial shipments between locations.
- Prepare and maintain accurate and organized receiving and shipping documents;
- Ship and receive all packages including samples, documents, goods and supplies;
- Support Production team with special projects, including inspections and repairing goods where required;
- Work with transport person to ensure that proper paperwork is executed;
- Sticker and re-sticker goods where necessary;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date inventory records including items expected as well as items received;
- Order warehouse and product labelling supplies, UPC code stickers and carton labels.
- Other administration and building maintenance duties as required.
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse & logistics processes & Strong experience in imports from Overseas
- Excellent ability to organize and plan inventory movement and storage
- Resourceful, a proactive mindset, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Ability to supervise occasional warehouse workers and plan their work.
- Licensed fork lift operator and willingness to perform physical work
- Good knowledge of excel and ability to use inventory & invoicing systems
- Respect for company direction & priorities, including budget parameters
- Professional, team player and Bilingual (English & French)
- Related experience in the apparel business is an asset
Salary & Compensation:
- Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 annualized salary, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Hours: Full time (40 hours per week)
- Pay Periods: Payment will be conducted on a bi-weekly period.
- Performance: A performance review will be conducted on an annual basis.
- Bonus: Incumbent will participate in performance-based bonus program
- 3 weeks vacation per year, accrued monthly.
- The incumbent is asked to arrange their vacation outside of peak periods.
- The first 6 months will be considered a probationary period
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint-Laurent, QC H4T 1S5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- warehouse: 3 years (required)
- Forklift Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-13