Location: Mississauga, ON
Type: Full time
Department: Information Technology
The IKO Global IT department is looking for a passionate, inquisitive, detail oriented and highly customer focused Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will participate in the whiteboard vision and execution of the end-to-end technology roadmap plans. Experience working on driving benefits and adoption with new business process and features of delivered technology solutions is a key requirement. This role will help support existing technologies including but not limited to Epicor P21, Concur, Power BI, Salesforce, JDE and drive new technology changes are required. The role will be a key advocate within IKO driving the value to support our stakeholders globally.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive compensation/pay package
· Dental/Vision/Medical benefits
· Life Insurance
· Health Spending Account
· Employee Support and Mental Wellness
· Competitive matched retirement savings program – 401k (US) / RRSP (Canada)
· Be part of a long standing and stable industry leader
WHEN YOU JOIN US, YOU WILL BE;
- Partner with the IKO project team and participate in an ERP assessment process for the distribution division of IKO.
- Partner with the IKO project team and participate into the selection process of future technologies.
- Engage new vendors using a templated approach in vetting new technologies in a scorecard model
- Develop support frameworks for newly implemented solutions and assist in providing support as needed.
- Participate and lead in business process review workshops and perform detailed analysis of business requirements to ensure projects have proper impact and adoption
- Partner directly with various stakeholders to conduct analysis of business user needs, develop a deep understanding of requirements, and translate them into user stories.
- Develop use case scenarios and participate in testing activities
- Develop training curriculum and deliver end-user training to drive adoption and utilization for all users
- Identify opportunities to improve business process processes that positively impact the business
- Adhere to project schedules, action logs, and dashboard reporting maintaining a list of ongoing and future activities
- Keep application users and IT peers informed about system functionality and enhancements.
- Continuous improvement, and training with both domain areas supported and with the technology tools used to support the business
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE;
- 10+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, with experience in the Distribution industry, which include delivery to support Sales, Finance, Supply Chain and Operations.
- Significant experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, with a focus on North America and Europe Entities.
- Strong working knowledge of project deliverable methodologies such as Agile and on Cloud based applications
- Strong requirements gathering skills, ability to capture business processes using both existing process documentation and process walkthroughs with the staff performing the process
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical solutions while identifying gaps
- SharePoint experience is an asset.
- Experienced with global environments and deployments across multiple geographical regions, such as North America and Europe is an asset.
- Experienced with delivery in one or more of the following areas:
-Customer portal /Digital experience
-BI delivery, dashboards and KPI’s
-Planning and Forecasting tools
-Selection of new technology (RFP process through demos and recommendations)
- University degree is required
- Excellent communication skills, including user base presentations (i.e. training, work instructions, reporting)
- Business process flows and modeling
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Have an open/partnering mentality and comfortable challenging ideas with the goal to deliver the best solution
- Curious and actively inquisitive about the outside world and learning about new ideas for improvement
WORK AUTHORIZATIONS AND TRAVEL;
- Travel within North America and to Europe locations may be required
Established in 2020, HSS Enterprises Ltd., hereinafter “HSS”, provides professional support services in accounting, distribution, transportation, real estate, construction, agriculture and more. HSS is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, and employs over 200 individuals worldwide. HSS is an affiliate company of the IKO Group.
Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values. People like you!
HSS Enterprises Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. HSS Enterprises Ltd. encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
Work Location: In person