Azure Cloud Engineer:
• 10+ years of experience in working on enterprise applications and most recently in Azure based solutions.
- Experience in designing highly resilient and highly available applications in Azure.
• Experience in Azure Technologies including AKS, Azure SQL, Postgres, cosmos, Azure Data Factory, Azure Service Bus
- Experience in designing pipelines and configurations to support automated provisioning of Azure based infrastructure and services using Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience in designing solution architecture for Azure infrastructure, Kubernetes, and related services.
- Expert knowledge, experience, and understanding of architecture, application development, application systems design and technology integration, problem solving, expressing architecture patterns, and defining complex solution architectures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow industry standards and advances on data driven technologies and tools.
- Create enterprise level end-to-end data flow diagrams and logical data models.
- Document data development best practices and enterprise level data flow diagrams.
- Develop and design solutions with security as a critical design requirement for data, systems, and applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Azure Cloud Engineer: 8 years (preferred)
- Azure Service Bus: 5 years (preferred)
- Azure Data Factory: 5 years (preferred)
- AKS, Azure SQL, Postgres, cosmos: 5 years (preferred)