DistributionNOW (DNOW) is an industry-leading provider of oilfield supplies to the upstream, midstream, and downstream and industrial markets. We also offer supply chain solutions such as procurement, inventory, warehouse management logistics, safety and turnaround support services, project management, and business process and performance metrics reporting.
Why join us at DNOW?
- RRSP matching
- Growth opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Employee discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
As a Branch Manager for our Drayton Valley location, you initiate and follow continuous change; you can motivate staff by utilizing professionalism driven by the highest ethical standards. The branch manager oversees the everyday coordination and operation of the branch.
What will you do?
- Establish & initiate strategies to increase market share; target sales growth that meets or exceeds your budget.
- Develop customer relationships and ensure satisfaction through operational excellence.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to provide exceptional customer service.
- Measure, assess, and continuously improve employee, vendor, and customer relationships.
- Provide overall leadership and direction while maintaining a secure environment and a respectful, team-oriented workplace.
- Monitor overall branch performance with attention to safety and environmental issues, providing solutions for ongoing continuous improvement.
- Ensure employees are operating according to DNOW’s Policies & Procedures.
- Bring out the best of the staff by providing leadership and guidance; aid them in their professional development through goal setting.
- Execute branch and corporate strategy and collaborate with other groups.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the business.
- Previous experience with fiscal and leadership responsibilities is desired.
- Working knowledge of oilfield supply business is a must have.
- Knowledge of MRO, PVF, and ALS materials, products, and marketplace is an asset.
- Knowledge of the local marketplace and the oil field supply business is desirable.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and commitments.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, and SAP is considered an asset.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to establish trust and build relationships.
- Valid driver’s license required and an acceptable Driver’s Abstract.
- This position is subject to pre-employment testing (drug and alcohol).
We would like to thank everyone for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person