Sales and Marketing
Manager Student Recruitment
Individual Contributor Role
Situated at the heart of Vancouver, British Columbia, Eton College Canada inspires lifelong learning and helps students advance in their career goals by offering relevant and innovative programs. Founded in 2003, Eton College is designated by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) under the BC Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills, and Training. It offers career and academic programs covering the Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Flight Attendant, and Business Administration sectors. To date, Eton College has trained almost 2,000 domestic and international students for careers in various services industries.
Eton College is looking for a highly skilled and organized Student Recruiter to join the team. The Student Recruiter must have excellent organizational skills and knowledge in International Student Recruitment, particularly in the international education sector. The student recruitment associate is responsible for conducting market analysis and marketing the university assigned in the particular region to improve company sales. Other responsibilities include generating customer leads and developing sales and marketing strategies that boost business for the company.
Duties and responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with counselors and overseas education consultants.
- Hold presentations, seminars, and spot evaluation sessions.
- Develop, implement, and manage a digital strategy to maximize international student recruitment.
- A demonstrated ability to speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Train and mentor others, as well as design training programs.
- Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Proactively generate ideas to develop business opportunities.
- Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region.
Required skills and abilities
- Highly preferred candidates with experience in one or all areas, including international education, higher education, and information technology
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills are required
- Knowledge of general trends, economic drivers, and policies across the international education sector
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar field preferred.
- Able to travel and meet and liaise with potential partners and clients.
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high-level executives.
- Strong analytical skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person