We are hiring! Murray Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC in Brandon, MB is looking to add a full time experienced Automotive Parts Professional to our team. If you are passionate about the automotive industry, take pride in your work and excel in a fast paced environment, we would like to discuss this opportunity with you in confidence.
Please e-mail resumes to [email protected] mail or drop off at 1500 Richmond Ave, Brandon, MB R7A 7E3, Attention: Parts.
What we offer:
· A very competitive hourly wage based on experience.
· Group benefits including dental, health, vision, disability and life insurance.
· Pension Plan with company match.
· Employee Discounts
· A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development.
· The opportunity to apprentice under experienced Red Seal Journeyperson Parts People.
· Monday – Friday, 8 hours shifts, no scheduled evening shifts, approximately one Saturday shift a month (rotation).
· Employee events
What we are looking for:
· Proven automotive parts knowledge and background with a minimum of 2 years of experience, or willing to train the right candidate
· Mechanical aptitude demonstrated through automotive experience.
· Front-line sales and customer service experience.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with customers in a friendly, positive, professional manner in person and over the phone.
· Superior problem solving skills with the ability to analyze a situation and determine solutions.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, independently and as part of a team.
· Strong sense of personal responsibility and reliability with the desire to work as an integral part of a team.
· Computer experience with the ability to learn in-house systems.
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
· Willing to train the right candidate
What you will do:
· Sell automotive parts to mechanical and autobody customers (internal and external) by correctly identifying parts required, quoting prices, taking orders, creating invoices, billing, accepting payments and picking parts in an accurate, timely fashion.
· Build customer relationships to increase sales and decrease obsolete stock by making suggestions, providing solutions, up-selling products and advising customers on product applications.
· Assist with stocking parts to maintain organization and accurate inventory in warehouse.
· Participate in parts inventories, including clean up and preparation work.
· Source parts for customer by phoning suppliers and online search. Seek technical information regarding new and current products.
· Perform a variety of tasks throughout the department to ensure the team’s success.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- parts management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-11-18