Working at Blueprint Management:
Blueprint Management is excited to be growing our team by adding a Property Administrator. We are in need of an organized self motivated individual with strong skills including but not limited to Customer Service and Team Work. We are “Community Builders” and a process driven company that is quickly making a positive name for ourselves across Northern Alberta. Our ideal candidate will grow alongside with us and continue to help build on our company policies and procedures.
Successful Candidate Will be Responsible for:
- Managing day to day operations of condominium corporations.
- Attending evening board meetings as required online or in person.
- Liaison between Board members and contractors.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of company policies and procedures related to your role.
- Perform administrative duties which include but are not limited to taking minutes, maintaining and updating software platform.
- Assisting with onboarding new properties.
- Handling emergency situations.
- Other various tasks as necessary to maintain operations.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Condominium Management: 2 years (preferred)
Expected start date: 2021-08-16