The Division 9 team at Shnier has been delivering industry leading commercial floor and wall covering solutions across Canada for over 85 years. www.division9.ca
Reporting into the Director of Sales the Product Consultant is responsible for the
diversification initiative of all D9 product categories within the channels of property
management, condo, medical/dental offices, corporate segments, etc. The Product Consultant will be responsible for driving new business through specifications and sales and will be the main contact between, end users, architects, designers, general contractors and sub-trades in the market.
- Prospecting potential designers and clients in all market segments with a focus on condo & property management channel to drive sales in the market
- Conduct product presentations and support sample needs with new/existing products
- Track/manage projects through business sales cycle and communicate regularly with key stakeholders
- Support marketing initiatives including trade shows, product launches, presentations
- Support product management team on product needs for the clients in the market.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Degree or Diploma is preferred
- 3 years or more of sales, marketing, or related experience
- Existing relationships within the Commercial Design Community in Vancouver in Property Management and Seniors Living
- Experience with interior design, architecture, general contracting within the Vancouver market as it relates to the floor covering industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Intermediate Computer skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Adobe Suites is an asset
- Strong Organizational, decision making, and negotiation skills
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Base Salary Plus Commission
- Car Package
- Pension Contribution
- Employee Discount
If you are excited about the opportunity to make a significant impact in a company like Division 9, we encourage you to apply!
Division 9 is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have existing relationships within the Commercial Building Design Community?
- Outside sales: 1 year (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person