The role of the Recruitment Program Services Manager is to develop and co-ordinate meaningful and long-term services to meet the needs of persons, requiring a PSW and Long - term care.
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and evaluate performance, develop strategy in providing PSW and Long - term care support services required.
- Ensure that optimal safety standards are maintained.
- Participation in Operational Strategic Plans;
- Support Resident Documentation Requirements including: Resident Assessment/Re-assessment, Care Planning, MDS Coding, Progress Notes;
- Work with Resident and Family Councils regarding effectiveness of the programs
- Ensure that the recruitment is operated in compliance with The Long Term Care Act and Ontario Regulations as well as other pertinent legislated standards and requirements, including compliance with occupational health and safety standards;
- Participate in decision-making particularly in matters related to staff and resident health and safety.
Requirements• 1 -3 years of related experience ideally in a PSW and long term care or health care environment; • Graduate of a post-secondary education program relating to health care, social work, or proven related experience; • Intermediate Computer skills such as with Microsoft Office products; • Knowledge of MDS and ActivityPro; • Sound Organizational skills; • Good planning and public relations, customer service and multitasking skills; • Effective communication and the ability to interact with residents, and various health care agencies;