COMPANY: Pinsa Romana Canada- https://pinsaromanacanada.ca/
LOCATION: 60 Camelot Drive, Suite 200, Ottawa, ON K2G 5X8
- Full-time Weekdays and Evenings.
- The Pinsa bakers primary role/ position is to prepare high quality pinsas for our customers. Pinsa is the new generation of Pizza.
- The pinsa maker’s responsibilities include preparing pinsa dough, threading pinsa, stretching pinsa, cutting and packaging pinsa. They should always maintain a clean and tidy workplace and follow the kitchen health and safety protocol.
- Prepare high-quality pinsa according to the company recipe.
- Cook the pinsas to satisfy the customers expectations.
- Monitor inventory and communicate with a supervisor when stock and supplies are running low
- Count, package, and complete paperwork accurately.
- Follow all relevant food health and safety requirements.
- Assist us in maintaining a clean and sanitary workplace.
- No experience necessary.
- Able to lift 25kg bags of flour.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The ability to follow standardized recipes.
- Food and Safety Certificate.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Starting salary $18 an hour.
- Health Benefits.
Job Types: Casual, Part-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- French not required
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nepean, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-25