Are you looking for a career with a purpose? Do you want the opportunity to be part of a local company that’s transforming the industry standard of excellence and passion? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and learn within a reputable and respected company? Well, you’ve come to the right place. We are set apart by our determination to serve our clients and see them win with their Real Estate. Every activity we engage in is done with the utmost attention to detail. Backed by our detailed systems and structures, our team is determined to set a new industry standard of excellence.
You need to have a strong work ethic and love being in a growing and dynamic small business environment that is excellent for its customers.
You must have a strong attention to detail and dislike things being half done or done inefficiently.
We are a growing company looking for a Property Specialist who is excited about growing their career and excelling in representing our company in multiple site-related responsibilities. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated excellence in their ability to problem solve and who is internally driven to excel.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Move In and Move Out inspections with tenants
· Mid- tenancy inspections
· Preparing and posting notices
· Site coordination with tenants
· Facilitating trade and warranty work
· Office administration related to company site work
· University degree or post-secondary education an asset
· Valid driver’s license and own, reliable vehicle
· Strong drive to get things done
· Capable of thinking clearly while multitasking on various projects and ideas
· Self-starter who excels working individually but enjoys and appreciates being part of a team
· Meets deadlines without sacrificing quality
· Must have demonstrated a commitment to leadership
· Professional in person, in writing, and on the phone; able to communicate with confidence
· Able to diffuse escalated situations without losing composure
· MS Office computer skills
This is a fun, fast-paced environment where you will be challenged to grow and excel in your career. We are big believers in promotion from within so if you work hard and work smart you will have every opportunity to advance with us!
This role is a 40 hr per week position with significant “on call” requirements for after-hours emergencies. This role serves our team from our office in the West End of Edmonton with additional off-site activities as needed throughout the Greater Edmonton area. A reliable vehicle is a “must” for this role.
If you want a challenge that will be rewarding and be a great step in your career, please send us a resume, with a cover letter letting us know why you think you would be a great fit for this role. If we think you would be a good fit for our team, we will call you for an interview!
Martello Building Operations Inc., part of the Martello Group of Companies was founded in 1988, and is a family owned and operated real estate service company with head office in downtown Vancouver and regional offices in Alberta, California and Pennsylvannia. Learn more about us at www.martello.group
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $48,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Property / Real Estate: 3 years (preferred)
- Driving License (required)
Work Location: On the road