St. Albert Family Resource Centre is a non-profit organization serving families in St. Albert and the surrounding communities since 1982. Our mission is strengthening families through meaningful and educational programming in a safe and supportive environment.
The Receptionist is responsible for the running of the front desk under the direction of the Operations Manager.
Oversee the front desk operation. Duties include:
- Greeting clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Answering phones in a professional manner and routing calls as necessary.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of community supports and the services they provide.
- Ensuring sign-in sheets are prepared for programs.
- Accepting course registration and memberships.
- General front-end filing.
- Maintaining client information on the database.
- Recording information inquires, phone calls, walk-ins for weekly/monthly reporting.
- Accepting payments for programs according to established financial procedures.
- Respond to emails or voicemails promptly.
- Day end report in SAGE and TD Merchant at the end of your shift.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties as needed.
- Ensuring the reception area is organized and clean at all times.
- Perform routinely front end COVID 19 sanitization processes.
- Maintain bathroom supplies and general front-end housekeeping.
- Performing general office duties.
- Take on additional tasks as directed by the Operation Manager or Executive Director.
- COVID Vaccination is mandatory.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 19 per week
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Secondary School (preferred)
- receptionist: 2 years (required)
- working with SAGE: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2021-12-12
Expected start date: 2023-09-25