A position at White Cap isn’t your ordinary job. You’ll work in an exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have a variety of career opportunities.
The White Cap family is committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our associates are the driving force behind this commitment.
Monitor assigned portfolio of customer accounts to minimize risk and maximize responsible for account collection by performing account analysis, review paying habits of customers and make recommendations regarding account status.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Provides analysis and reporting in support of Credit Services. Compiles and analyzes Credit Services productivity metrics, providing support in periodic process improvement/redesign reviews to improve A/R portfolio efficiency.
- Conducts regularly scheduled and periodic portfolio risk, receivables efficiency, and receivables delinquency analysis. Conducts regularly scheduled and periodic aging analysis on product lines.
- Sets up new accounts and ship to for A/R and maintains customer records in related systems.
- Conducts periodic departmental quality audits and improve departmental efficiency through workflow process analysis, process documentation and policy update recommendations. Works with other departments to identify efficiency and reporting enhancements.
- Performs tax maintenance and validation. Researches and pulls certificates for Tax department.
- Generates weekly credit line review reports and maintains ownership of weekly credit line review process. Conducts credit review for new and existing customers and obtains references.
- Conducts special projects related to tax expiration reports, response time issues with IT and vendors, etc.
Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support or professional personnel.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5 years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4 years of experience in a related field. Certification is required in some areas.
If you’re looking to play a role in building Canada, consider one of our open opportunities. We can’t wait to meet you.
Functional Area Finance
Recruiter Moore-Bellerande, Jefferson
Req ID WCJR-011810