Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, the restaurant team delivers friendly and efficient food and beverage service to our guests at the Wild Fig.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing friendly, professional customer service to restaurant guests
- Greeting and welcoming every guest coming to The Wild Fig
- Being familiar with all food and beverage items on the menu.
- Selling on a consistent basis, while continuing to create new opportunities to increase the cheque average.
- Good knowledge about Cocktails & Wines
- Performing opening and closing procedures i.e., the set up and breakdown of stations, clearing and re-setting up of tables, etc.
- Maintaining and ensuring the overall cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Performing accurate cash & credit handling as well as POS procedures.
Required Education & Experience.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Must have Bar Tending experience of making cocktails and wine knowledge
- Education: Valid BC Food safe Certification & BC Serving it Right Certification
- Experience: prior experience in a food-serving establishment.
- Self-motivated, organized, and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule, days, nights, and weekends.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work varied hours.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with guests and employees.
- Customer service focus and quality orientated.
- Adaptable and flexible.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $16.07-$21.14 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person