Are you an outgoing and fun-loving person? Do you love meeting and talking to new people? Do you believe in the 'work hard and play hard' motto?
If you ARE, then let's talk!
Experience is a plus but we are willing to train the right people.
We are looking for field team members to join out D2C (Direct to Consumer) team.
Position: Promotions Representative (Trainee) , with opportunity to get promoted to Team Leader position
This position has two levels:
Level 1: Promotions Team Member
* Join a fantastic team to travel to residential and commercial areas within Simcoe County to introduce our Telus Mobility and ADT Alarm & Smart Home System to potential customers. We would provide transportation.
* Your job initially will be to generate leads within the territory assigned, step inside the house/business with your team leader ,do a short product presentation, then let your team leader close the sale for you.
* Learn about the program and sales presentation from your team leader within the first few weeks/months.
* Present our products and services to at least 3 potential clients each day and we will guarantee at least 1 sale closed.
Compensation for Level 1:100% performance-based (average weekly income of $1000 -$1250)
Level 2: Team Leader / Senior Team Member
When you have mastered the sales skills and able to train other trainees (within 90 days or after acquiring 15 new customer accounts, depending on your ability), you will be promoted to Team Leader position. At that point, you will be responsible for planning the sales route every day, assign your members to a certain territory and help them answer any questions they might have.
You will also be responsible for:
* Coming up with marketing strategies to expand our customer base
* Explaining Promotions Program and requirements
* Contacting control desk to request supervisor assistance
* Handling questions and concerns from current and new clients
* Aiding team members
* Attending department meetings
* Maintaining up-to-date company and product knowledge
* Coordinating with various other departments within the office
* Perform other managerial duties as and when required
The right Sales Trainee will have the following attributes:
* Sales, Marketing, Retail or Customer Service experience is an asset, however we can train freshers with the right attitude and make them industry-ready
* Solid organizational skills and interpersonal abilities
* Fantastic work ethic
* Willingness to work outdoors with team
* During the initial training period, you can earn uncapped commissions and start with an attractive override compensation package once you become a Team Leader
* Continuous training and back-end support provided by the company to help you succeed and grow
* Chance to be a part of the #1 Mobility and Security and Home Automation company in North America
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: $1,250.00-$1,500.00 per week
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Barrie, ON L4N 2E4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person