North 49 Sales Agency Inc. a division of North 49 Alliance, is a dynamic firm that represents leading manufacturers in the roofing and building envelop domain.
The salesperson will have good sales acumen, a technical aptitude and possess the ability to communicate and interact with people with professionalism and confidence.
The salesperson is the North 49 SA representative to construction professionals and must establish a long-term trusting relationship with clients. The are mostly on the road and must develop new markets while maintaining the current clientele. Independence, integrity, teamwork and the ability to work professionally in the business world are essential for success. Team spirit is vital for this role and the continued success of North 49 SA, a division of North 49 Alliance.
The salesperson needs to be detail orientated, self-motivated, and industrious. They will principally be calling on contractors, distributors and design professionals in the Ontario market place.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Actively manage key accounts in the established Ontario territory of a large, pre-existing customer base.
- Maintain and grow existing long-standing business relationships with clients.
- Prospect in order to develop new business relationships.
- Have the ability to close deals and secure business.
- Work to achieve projected sales targets set out by North 49 SA.
- Understand the products and systems for each of our valued customers to provide real, effective solutions. Our “modus operendi” is “Creating value by providing solutions”.
- Have the ability to work independently, possess effective time management skills and have the discipline to work from a home office.
- Hold a valid driver’s license, and have access to a reliable vehicle.
- Develop and maintain relationship with estimators and owners of assigned contractors in order to develop rapport and gain support for bidding projects.
- Promote new and existing products/systems with contractors & distributors using acquired technical expertise, sales and marketing materials provided.
- Present pre-developed presentations through face to face, lunch & learn & webinar/zoom meetings in order to keep designers, contractors and distributors current with the roofing/waterproofing technology.
- Interface with all manufacturer’s support team to stay abreast of new technologies.
- Follow-up on leads provided by North 49 SA Team with contractors and distributors to ensure projects are being quoted by JM contractors.
- Establish and maintain a spreadsheet to track project follow-ups using excel in order to maximize sales and establish closing ratios with distribution and contractors.
- Attend sales de-brief meetings with the North 49 Sales Team in order to share wins and provide information on the market place so sales results can be maximized.
- Liaise with the distribution sales team to ensure project leads submitted to them were quoted and review via phone and face to face meetings the results of awards of these projects.
- Assist contractors in entering JM Peak Advantage Guaranteed and awarded projects to ensure points are adequately collected via phone or in person.
- Assist in managing the Peak Advantage Contractor Program and follow-up with contractors and JM to ensure all points have been captured.
- Establish and maintain data base of contractors, GC’s, distributors and vendors.
- On occasion there may be a need to search for leads using CMD, Dodge, BidnGo and Bidntenders and other search engines so the North 49 SA contractor team can forward the information to contractors and distributors so they can be quoted.
- Submit weekly reports to the North 49 Team on sales activity, important items or issues in order for management to maintain continuity in the business.
- Attend industry related meetings such as CSC, IIBEC, OBEC and so on in order to network and stay current on industry activities as required.
- The sales area shall comprise but not be limited to the Province of Ontario Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Work Location: In person